Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More female riders? YES PLEASE

More and more of my female friends have been coming to me to learn how to ride. So far, I have had the pleasure of teaching 12 beautiful and courageous ladies. I can't tell you how proud I am of every single one of them. Starting from very little or no experience, not giving up, pushing past their fears and just going for it....they are inspirational. They have made me love teaching. Seeing the joy and excitement on their face when they first take their feet off the ground makes me so fucking happy. I am lucky to share that moment with them. Some of them stuck with it, bought a bike and got their motorcycle license. Some of them learned that it wasn't for them and haven't showed anymore interest in riding. Either way I am still proud of each and every one of them.

I spent the last two days teaching these lovely ladies....

Jenny

Breizzy

Amy

Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment