Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend of great weather

Definitely didn't ride as much as I would've liked to this past weekend. Temperatures in the 60s and sunny. As a bartender I have to work on weekends and work events like Ghent Bar Tour. I wake up exhausted from leaving work at 4am after a 10-12 hour shift the night before. I had to get a little riding in so I forced myself to get out of bed and enjoy some of the best weather we've had so far this year. 
Saturday I had lunch at Route 58 Deli in Virginia Beach with Big Baby Brett, April, Josh, Dave and Lester. We reminisced about last years Revenge Run and I pulled up an old videos of Big Baby Brett 
arm wrestling topless and our golf cart shenanigans. 
After closing Saturday night, we had a work meeting at 9am Sunday morning. Shitty, I know. I let Kate ride my RD350, and I rode behind her on the Scrambler. I swear, the smell of two stroke is THE best in the morning when the air is still crisp and fresh. I love riding behind that bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment